Hello CoastEC Family,Hey family,
Christmas is coming, so let's party like it's 1999!
PHOTO BOOTH THIS SUNDAY!
We'll have a photo booth set up at church this week, with a Christmas service theme background. Jo Nelson Hauer has kindly offered her professional services free of charge, so come early to get a pic of you and/or your family. We'd love you to then share the pic with your family & friends, online or in your family Christmas letter, to help us promote our Christmas Eve service.
|Women's Gingerbread House Decorating Night (Wed 14 Dec)|
The Women of CoastEC are going to have a Gingerbread House Decorating Night on Wednesday 14th Decemberat 7:30pm. We have a very generous God who has given us the greatest gift ever - Jesus! We want to be able to share this generosity with our friends who don't know Jesus. So if you are coming, please purchase a ticket for yourself and your friends. Tickets are $15 each, which covers the house, lollies for decorating, refreshments and fun times hanging out with other women!
There are 3 things you can do:
- Pray for your friends and invite them to come!
- Sign Up - Via the App, or here or there is a sheet on the info table
- Pay - for you and your friends
|PRAYER MEETING (Sunday 18th Dec, 2:30-3:30pm)|
Come and join us at the church office to pray about our future plans and for God to bring many people to Himself. We'll be especially praying for Joel Hill (our newest staff member arriving in January) and our plans to start another service at Hallidays Point (2017) and then plant a new church in Taree (2019).
- This year we are having a combined Christmas Service at 5pm on Christmas Eve (PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO SERVICES ON CHRISTMAS DAY, SUNDAY)
- Help us invite the whole community!
- Join and Share the Facebook Event
- Email your friends this link for more info
- Letterbox drop your street (grab some flyers on Sunday)
- Could you please park out on the street or on the dirt next to the school so that visitors can use the carpark? Also, when you come in can you please fill up the seats from the front to make it easier for everyone to find a seat! Thanks!
|Christmas Brekky Bash!|
- Join us for a BBQ brekky as we celebrate Christmas in paradise!
- 8am at Palmgrove Park (South One Mile).
- BYO everything (food, utensils, drinks, rugs, swimmers, present for Dev, etc)
- ALL welcome - if you hear of someone who has zero plans that morning then invite them along!
- Pray for sunshine!
|HELP NEEDED! (12 Jan)|
Joel and Hannah Hill (our Church Planter Apprentice) have a shipping container of their belongings arriving in Taree on Thursday 12th January and we need a group of people who can go up and help unpack it as quickly as possible (the quicker it is done, the less money they need to pay!) If you are able to help on that day, (not sure of time yet) please let Dev know!
|Dates for your diaries...|
- Women's Gingerbread House Night- 14th December
|Sermons onlineIf you missed a talk, don't forget you can listen via the CoastEC App or website|