Hi everyone, thanks for partnering with us in prayer!
Here are some prayer points for COAST EC. Printable version here
- Praise God for drawing people into fellowship. We’ve got about 25 adults and 10 kids who call COAST EC home; 8 boys coming to the youth group (Grommets); and 17 people coming to our home group / bible study on Monday nights. Pray for them to grow in maturity, and to partner with us in our mission.
- Praise God for the kids who’ve started coming to kids church (Coasties) as a result of contact made at the recent kids outreach program (Holiday Hang Out). Pray for God to also draw their families into the kingdom. Ask for God to grant Tom and Ali wisdom and energy as head up this ministry.
- Praise God for a good time of fellowship at the FIEC conference on 10-12 August @ Collaroy. Ask for God to use this network of like-minded churches to make a huge impact on our nation, and that many more Christ-honouring churches will be planted in the next few years.
- Ask for God to burden our hearts with a deep love for the lost that drives us to prayer and mission. Pray for wisdom and boldness as we seek to connect with many locals. Ask for opportunities and courage to share the gospel.
- Pray for Chris as he prepares to speak at St Matts (West Pennant Hills) Mission weekend (28-30 Aug).
- Pray for God to open the door into the Primary Schools (so we can run a lunchtime outreach group for kids in years 5-6), and into the High Schools (so we can teach scripture to year 7 next year). Pray for other ministers in the area to get on board with this so we can approach the school with a unified front.
- Chris, Sharon and Caleb are moving into the house they bought on 11th and 12th Sept. Ask for God to use this house as a great base for their family and the church. Pray for good connections with their new neighbours that lead to gospel conversions.
- Caleb (7 months old) is being dedicated to the Lord on Sunday 13th Sept. Pray for him to grow up knowing, loving and serving Jesus. Pray also for the family and friends who attend to be convicted about the truth of the gospel and their own need to respond.
- Pray for the women’s home group and the teenage girls home group to get established on a Tuesday afternoon (starting 15th Sept)
- Pray for Alicia (doing MTS) – for God to heal her from tonsillitis soon.