|Long Service Leave|
Chris is taking some long service leave in April-May. I'm excited about all that's going on, but feeling pretty tired. Please ask for a good refreshing break, to be charged up for the next season of ministry. Ask for good time with the family, and for us to enjoy God's good creation together.
- 9th April - AC Meeting
- 9th April - Youth Group Leaders Meeting
- 15th April - Newish BBQ - Hallidays
- 15th April - Baptism Info session - Hallidays
- 26th-29th April - KYCK
- 6th May - Baptisms - Hallidays
- 6th May - Baptism Info - Forster
- 6th May - Winterfest kicks off
- 16th May - Diving Deeper starts
- 19th May - Livestream Equip Womens Conference
- 20th May - Boot Camp
- 20th May - Baptisms - Forster
- 21 May - Home Group Leaders Meeting
- 31 May - Design team meeting
BUILDING PROJECTPlease pray for our Design Team as we seek to work out the best features for a ministry facility. Please also pray for wisdom for our Admin Committee as we seek to engage an architect and work out the financing.
Q & A (12th April)We're running some open Q & A sessions at the church office as follow up to Easter services. Please pray for many guests to attend, for wisdom to answer graciously and truthfully, and for God's Spirit to be granting faith that leads to repentance and new life.
We thank God for His amazing provision. And we thank you, brothers and sisters, for partnering with us so generously.
If you'd like to set up direct giving to the church account, details are HEREPhilippians 1:3-7
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart"