Fri 11th Aug, 2017
Sun 13th Aug, 2017Registration FormHeather Fitzhardinge 0408 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are heading away for the weekend as a church family! We are heading North to Camp Obadiah. Here are directions.
Dave Macdonald, National Director of FIEC, will be out speaker and there will also be a team coming to run the kids programs. Dave will be tackling the topic of How to get going when the the going gets tough.
When: Friday 11th - Sunday 13th August
(***there will be no church at the school on the Sunday 13th August***)
Where: Camp Obadiah (50min North of Forster)
Who: CoastEC family - all congregations
What you need to do:
• Register rand pay with CoastEC by mid July.
• Get excited! It’s gonna be an awesome weekend of fellowship and teaching!!
What does the registration cost cover?
• Full registration includes accommodation and food from Friday supper to Sunday lunch.
What you need to bring:
• Morning/afternoon tea to share
We are self catering this year and are asking everyone to please bring some snacks to share eg cake, slice, biscuits, dip and crackers etc. Fruit will be provided. This year we are also going to be assigning everyone to a meal. You will be in a group and that group will be in charge of buying, cooking, serving and cleaning up for either breakfast lunch or dinner. ($ will be provided). You will get more information regarding this closer to the time.
• Warm clothes
• Bible,notepad, pens
• Tennis racquets/balls, walking shoes, Clothes suitable for canoeing (life jackets),fishing gear and bait (catch and release only) torches, boardgames, balls etc
• Money for the LOVE BOMB FUND collection. (Feel free to give before hand to help cover the costs of those who can’t afford to come for the weekend.)
The rooms are mostly bunk rooms with shared bathrooms. There are a couple of units with bedrooms that will be reserved forthose who may need the extra privacy or own bathroom, eg, families with babies,the elderly. If you think you need one of these units please let Heather know.
Prices are as follows
2 people $160
3 people $235
4 people $300
5 people $370
6 people $440
7 people $510
8 people $580
(These prices are for families, not for single people grouping together)
Children 5 and under are free, but please let us know for catering purposes.
Day Visitor (excluding food) $10