Fri 10th Aug, 2018
Sun 12th Aug, 2018Show on mapHeather Fitzhardinge 0408 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are heading away for the weekend as a church family! We are heading North to Camp Obadiah. Here are directions.
Greg Lee, Lead Pastor at HBC, will be out speaker and there will also be a team coming to run the kids programs.
When: Friday 10th - Sunday 12th August
(***there will be no church at the school on the Sunday 12th August***)
Where: Camp Obadiah (50min North of Forster)
Who: CoastEC family - all congregations
What you need to do:
• Register rand pay with CoastEC by mid July.
• Get excited! It’s gonna be an awesome weekend of fellowship and teaching!!
What does the registration cost cover?
• Full registration includes accommodation and food from Friday supper to Sunday lunch.
What you need to bring:
-Please note, dinner will not be provided on Friday night. Please bring bring your own/get food on the way etc
• Morning/afternoon tea to share
We are self catering this year and are asking everyone to please bring some snacks to share eg cake, slice, biscuits, dip and crackers etc. Fruit will be provided. This year we are also going to be assigning everyone to a meal. You will be in a group and that group will be in charge of buying, cooking, serving and cleaning up for either breakfast lunch or dinner. ($ will be provided). You will get more information regarding this closer to the time.
• Warm clothes
• Bible,notepad, pens
• Tennis racquets/balls, walking shoes, Clothes suitable for canoeing (life jackets), fishing gear and bait (catch and release only) torches, boardgames, balls etc
• Money for the LOVE BOMB FUND collection. (Feel free to give before hand to help cover the costs of those who can’t afford to come for the weekend.)
The rooms are mostly bunk rooms with shared bathrooms. There are a couple of units with bedrooms that will be reserved forthose who may need the extra privacy or own bathroom, eg, families with babies,the elderly. If you think you need one of these units please let Heather know.
Prices are as follows
1 person: $95
2 people: $180 (same family)
3 people: $265 (same Family)
4 people: $340 (same family)
5 people: $420 (same family)
6 people: $500 (same family)
7 people: $580 (same family)
8 people: $660 (same family)
Children 4 and under are free, but please let us know numbers for catering purposes.
Day Visitor (excluding food) $20
You need to pay the $20 plus food costs if you are coming for a day visit. You may bring your own food if you wish and just pay the $20 per day.