Hi Family!SUNDAY SERVICE RELAUNCH! (19th July)
The countdown is on! We've been looking forward to returning to gathering in-person for some time. Now we're only a few weeks away from relaunching our Sunday Services and Kids Church - praise God!
The gatherings will look a little different while we follow the COVID guidelines (hopefully for just a short season) but we can't wait to see you there!
Here's what you need to know:
1. We will be taking appropriate Covid-safe measures (following the 4m2 rule, hand sanitiser available upon entry, no group singing etc.)
2. Pre-rego will be essential (to make sure we don't have too many people attend, and have to turn people away at the door)
3. We need to record the contact details of those who attend (to comply with government regulations)
4. Online Church will cease in its current format. Instead we will record our 4pm service and upload that for viewing later in the week for those who can't join us.
We realise that this is still far from ideal and there are also a few things we don't know (eg how long the current restrictions will last), but for now we believe that this is the best next step. Online Church has been a blessing during this season but it's just not church! Gathering is inherently physical and so praise God that we can finally meet face to face soon. While we finish up this season of online Church can I encourage you to:
1. Gather to tune it together - invite some people over and create a mini-church! Look out for those who maybe haven't had as much social connection during this season too.
2. Be thinking and praying about which service you'll land at when we relaunch and finally
3. Be thinking and praying about where you can to be serving your faith family. Regathering means we have heaps of sweet opportunities to serve one another with our gifts as the body comes back together again!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!Blessings,
BAPTISMS!Come and support Sam Gwynne, Chloe Ekins and John, Treena, Harry & Lily Class!
They'll be taking the plunge on Sunday 28th June, 2pm at The Tanks.
YOUTH AND KIDSPraise God that restrictions are easing! We are now able to start Riptide and Salt back up on the 24th of July. It has been good to have zoom to keep the youth connected while under restrictions from meeting together but we are keen to ditch it and start meeting together again. We have also had a lot of fun with Virtual Salt and we hope that the kids have been enjoying it but we are even more excited to be meeting with the kids again after school, playing games and learning about Jesus!
Thanks to those who gave generously to our Love Bomb Fund when we raised money for those impacted by the bushfires. We raised about $4600. We have been able to help 2 families, with donations going towards fencing and a rainwater tank!
LOVE BOMB FUND UPDATE