CHRISTIANITY EXPLORED (20 Feb - 27 Mar)
Please pray for many to come and explore Jesus for themselves.
Ask God to grant them faith that leads to repentance and new life!
LAND & BUILDING
We paid a deposit on the block of land next to Forster Public School about 2 years ago, and we're waiting for the subdivision to be complete before we can settle. Please pray for this to happen soon.
We're dreaming about building our own facility on the block, and God willing, we'll engage an architect some time this year to help bring our ideas to life.
Ask for a good relationship with a great architect!
Starting new churches, employing staff, and building a ministry facility are all bold steps of faith which require wisdom, courage, sacrifice and some serious money!
I thank God for the amazing generosity and sacrifice so many of you have made that have enabled CoastEC to have the impact it has.
If you're not already a financial partner, please prayerfully consider setting up regular direct giving to our church, or directing your giving towards our building fund - details are HERE
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart"
We're trying to address a range of facility constraints.
- The church office is too small for our growing staff team and mid-week events;
- The squash court where our youth group & kids club meet has been sold so we need to find a bunch of alternate venues (we have secured a venue for our kids group, but our youth group has nowhere to meet at the moment);
- The primary school we rent for church on Sundays at Forster has said rent will increase this year, and they're also losing some of their demountables which will impact our kids ministry. I have a meeting with the principal on Wed 13 Feb - please pray for a good meeting and that we can renew our lease.
We have been trying to work out how to start a new church in Taree.
Joel Hill has been with us for 2 years doing a church planter apprenticeship and last year he headed up our congregation plant up at Hallidays.
God willing, over the next 18 months to 2 years he will start several new home groups up in Taree that will form the launch team for the new church up there.
Please pray for many solid Christians to partner with Joel to establish that new work.
- 7-8 March - Staff and AC overnight
- 13th March - Foundations starts
- 14th March - CAP$
- 17th March - Newish BBQ
- 21 March - Under the Bonnet
- 7-14th April - College Mission
- 19th April - Good Friday Service
- 21st April - Easter Sunday Services
- 25th-28th April - Youth goes to KYCK
- 28th April - Winterfest rebooted